Follow by Email

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Beautiful naps


Naps saved me this winter.

They save me most seasons, actually. Some of us are just constitutionally built to be nappers. In some circles, this is an unadmirable quality, linked to slacking. But to nap is not to slack. We nappers often get plenty done in our waking hours.

In the evening, if there's lots of work to be done, a nap can help. On weekend afternoons, naps restore and recharge. They take us toward dreams. They help us solve creative problems.

And, speaking for my own personal nappage ... I usually have a nice warm dog with me. Perfection.

I hope that if you like to nap, you get to do it as often as necessary and desirable and with as little guilt as possible. And that you get to do it with your creature of choice.


1 comment:

honey said...

love the drawing
love to nap
love my creature(s)