Follow by Email

Thursday, January 02, 2014

A Little Lunch


I have misplaced my mojo, but fear not -- it is retrievable, and I will find it. It might be between the layers of this frightening looking sandwich, actually. But wait, no! I ate the sandwich, and it was good. And it was mojo-free.

Actually, there's something to the two drawings of the guy at the bar. I did the one on the right first, very quickly of course. Then I did the other one at home, with benefit of a quick phone-snap. It's notable that both of these were done AFTER the line drawing of the sandwich, which was the first sketch of the day. There's something to be said about warming up. Something mojo-igniting. I should've warmed up.

But anyway, it makes a cool enough page, as well as a nice reminder of my lunch on a snow day in the new year.

No comments: