Follow by Email

Friday, December 10, 2010

A little holiday fun



This year we're changing up the Christmas card tradition in our household. One of my two talented daughters has replaced me as the card designer (she's a photo freak). It seems I would not go completely quietly, though, so I'm Zazzling a new sticker design for pasting to the outside of those envelopes that never like to stay closed anyway.

Observe: The ornament cat.

If you are not on our Christmas card list and would like to be, please send me your details. I still like getting Christmas cards. Ergo, I still like sending them.

2 comments:

honey said...

bravo to you for sending cards. i love the cat illustration. i sent zillions of cards this year too...despite getting fewer each year!

caseytoussaint said...

I love this! I'm afraid that I'm the worst person on earth when it comes to sending Christmas cards.......