Follow by Email

Monday, December 06, 2010

Gooood Morning, Dear ...



Those of you who share space with a cat or two may relate to the sentiment here. Even if you haven't had this very experience, you see the potential, don't you?

None of my cats has ever brought a mouse in while I was still under the covers, though one of our dear departed kittehs arfed up a half-digested one on the bedspread. I liked Carlo's understated response. "That was rude."

Anyway, this is an illustration for the phrase "On Top of It" -- a school assignment.

Thanks to my anonymous model friend, who put curlers in her hair and got 'neath the covers for a photo shoot. I promised I'd change her appearance enough to keep her anonymous, but she knows who she is. And I am grateful for her time and friendship.

1 comment:

caseytoussaint said...

Kitty breath! I can relate. This is wonderful.