Follow by Email

Friday, October 15, 2010

A Peek at "Zombies!"





Greetings, Earthlings -
I had a request to share some illustrations from "Zombies! Evacuate the School!", the new poetry book for kids by the excellent writer Sara Holbrook.

You would've had to be living under a rock -- or at least not paying attention to all my social media -- to have missed the fact that I drew the little guys for the book. Which is out now. And theoretically available at your local bookstore and online. (Boyds Mills Press is the publisher.)

4 comments:

michael salinger said...

But but - where can I buy this? I bet it would make a great gift!

Anonymous said...

I can now say with confidence, Michael, that i you live in the CLEVELAND area, you can buy one at Joseph-Beth Booksellers at Legacy Village. Where, of course, Sara will be signing on Nov. 13. (I tried to up the Amazon link to the page earlier, but was having tech difficulties.)

Karen

Don West said...

Hey Karen,
How did the author link up with Boyd Mills Press? I have a friend who wants to publish children's books. Send me an email...
Thanks!

Lynn said...

Karen, your illustrations are adorable. Congratulations on being published.